Tel: 0586 266711
Morning: Tuesday to Saturday, 9 am – 1 pm
Afternoon: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, 3 pm – 7 pm
The Museum of Natural History of the Mediterranean can be defined as:
– a research center capable of providing useful directions for the development of programs for the safeguard and conservation of natural heritage;
– a scientific culture center aimed at the formation of a naturalistic conscience;
– a cultural structure open to the operationality and activity of spontaneous “Study Groups”;
– a cultural aggregation center for the community;
– an educational center for schools.
The “Villa del Presidente“, formerly the seat of the Mascagni Music Institute, is located at via Marradi 116. It has now become an integral part of the Museum: in this location, other cultural groups associated with the Museum operate and complete the cultural offer directed to the public.
Furthermore, the villa hosts concerts, conferences, and periodic meetings organized also by groups or organizations other than the cultural groups based here.
PRICE OF SINGLE TICKET FOR EACH SECTOR
ADMISSION TO ONE ROOM / GARDEN – Euro 4 full, 2 reduced
ADMISSION TO THE EXHIBITION COMPLEXES
– 1st C. E. (Sea Room – Botanical Garden – Invertebrate Room) – Euro 6 full, 3 reduced
– 2nd C. E. (Man Room – Geopaleontology and Man in the Mediterranean Room / Comparative Anatomy Room) – Euro 6 full, 3 reduced;
ADMISSION TO THE PLANETARIUM (by reservation) – Euro 5 full, 3 reduced
PRICE OF FAMILY TICKET
(2 adults + 2 children) WITH ACCESS TO ALL EXHIBITION SECTORS – Euro 20
PRICE OF SINGLE TICKET FOR ACCESS TO ALL EXHIBITION SECTORS: Euro 10 full, 5 reduced;
Cumulative ticket price for groups (minimum 10 people, maximum 25) for each sector:
– 1st C. E. (Sea Room – Botanical Garden – Invertebrate Room) – Euro 30
– 2nd C. E. (Man Room – Geopaleontology and Man in the Mediterranean Room / Comparative Anatomy Room) – Euro 30
PRICE OF GROUP TICKET / GUIDED TOUR
ATTENTION: Guided tours require a reservation; for self-guided tours, a notice regarding the duration and arrival time is still appreciated to avoid overlap. Contact numbers: 0586/266711 (Reception) or 0586/266744 (Secretary)
Cumulative ticket price for GROUPS (minimum 10 people, maximum 25) for all sectors: Euro 60
Price of GUIDED TOUR service (duration 50 minutes) for each sector:
GROUPS (minimum 10 people, maximum 25) – Euro 40 + entrance ticket cost;
SCHOOLS – Euro 32 + entrance ticket cost
Scientific Library – The Scientific Library of the Mediterranean Museum of Natural History has been reopened to the public and is positioned as an important documentary center with a database for the Mediterranean region which, with its over 5,000 volumes, 200 scientific journals, and hundreds of miscellaneous documents, constitutes a unique library nucleus for the province of Livorno.
For this important library heritage, which also includes a historical nucleus of high documentary value, cataloging and complete insertion into the Network Library System of the Province of Livorno are currently underway.
Don't miss any news about events in Livorno and surroundings.